Monday, March 23, 2009

Stuff growing on Pat's berm

There's a whole bunch of plants coming up on Pat's berm. The small stubby green things are sedum. The spear-like green things are some kind of day lily. I couldn't hazard a guess about what kind of day lily, there's only like a thousand different varieties.The green and purple things with small leaves are some kind of perennial geranium. The spaghetti like green plants and the purple long leaf things are anybody's guess. Pat can recognize all the plants once they grow a little bigger. Maybe plant tags are the answer. I always told myself that plant tags was going one step too far, but I did enter an online contest for customized plant tags. The dry grass and sedum just look cool. That's why I added them. We're going to cut them both down this weekend.







No comments: