Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cub fan and Christmas lights

Yea, that's me with instructions in my hands. Some might say that it goes counter to everything I normally do. I prefer to think that age has made me wiser. And it is a really cool shot that Pat took. We didn't put our 11 foot tree up last year because you need a ladder and it kept sinking in the grass. This year we decided to put it together on the driveway and move it into place. See, I told you that age equals wisdom. Four strands of lights didn't work. We looked at all the bulbs and couldn't find any broken ones. To make up for the broken lights we strung some of the extra lights we had left over from the wedding. It looks pretty cool. This is the first year we lit up the side yard. The deer and Mr. Penguin are new additions to the back yard this year. We are about half way done so far. Now before you ask, Pat and I are still on the safe side of going too far. Everything we do with lights is done in good taste. We don't use any inflatables, no Santas and no Jesus without Elvis scenes. All we use are lights.









No comments: